Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 has the tools you need to stay connected and productive — at home, the office, and on the road.
So, what is included in Microsoft Office Home & Business 2010?
- Word 2010
- Excel 2010
- PowerPoint 2010
- OneNote 2010
- Outlook 2010
With powerful e-mail, scheduling, and task list tools in Outlook 2010 you can access virtually anywhere, you’ll always be in touch. With rich media editing and visual effects in Word 2010 and PowerPoint 2010, you’re ready to create professional-looking reports and presentations that command attention. Manage finances smoothly with the data analysis tools the pros use in Excel 2010. And with OneNote 2010, you have a place to collect notes, research from the Web, documents, and other resources to organize projects for home and work.
- Ready-to-use templates in Excel 2010 help you jump right in to create a business budget or track personal expenses.
- With OneNote 2010, you have a convenient spot to organize your important resources, from meeting notes and customer information to home remodeling plans.
- Transform your ideas into memorable presentations in PowerPoint 2010 using a range of media, from high-quality video to audio and photos.
- From business reports to family newsletters, Word 2010 gets you up and creating quickly with ready-to-use templates for almost any project.
- Outlook 2010 gives you e-mail, calendar, and task list tools that work together, helping you stay connected to your people and projects more efficiently.
- Office Web Apps work with Office programs to help you access and share your documents flexibly, whether you’re at home, the office or on the road.
If your laptop does not have Office Starter 2010 already loaded you will need to downlaod the software from www.office.com/productkeycard
Does NOT include installation CD - Download Version
The Product Key Card is a single license card with no DVD media. The key number contained on the card will unlock Office 2010 software that has been pre-loaded by the PC manufacturers on their PCs.
Office 2010 is supported for both 32-bit and 64-bit client applications. We recommend that you install Microsoft Silverlight 3 along with Office 2010 to improve the online experience and to power the Office 2010 interactive guides