LapCabby Mini 20 Port Mini Laptop Charger Trolley Vertical Storage - LAPM20V
Available in Purple, Blue, Charcoal, Orange and Lime
- Stores and charges 20 netbooks vertically
- Smooth rounded corners with shock absorbing bumpers to protect laptops inside and the school walls during movement from classroom to classroom.
- Lock with keys located on the top preventing damage during movement through school building.
- Separate compartment with rear facing door for access to the individual AC adaptors.
- Innovative and tactile ergonomic handles in a variety of colours located on the top making it easy to move.
- Sleek design that is children and classroom friendly without protruding parts (handles, locks etc).
- 4 heavy duty wheels with locking facility.
- L shaped doors for complete access to the unit.
- Heavy duty steel frame with strong MFC cladding.
- Colourful storage boxes hold two netbooks/tablets per box.
- Individual cable storage compartments keep cables compact, neat and tidy.
- All cables, power strips and the power management system is kept in a completely separate compartment for added safety and to prevent children from accessing and removing AC adaptors and cables.
- Sliding shelves for easy access to netbooks/tablets when removing them and putting them back in.
- Storage boxes have moulded cable clips to keep low voltage cables in place, preventing cables from being damaged or falling down the back of the unit.
- Each netbook/tablet is positioned on the sliding shelf to ensure the power socket is easy to access from the front of the unit.
- AC adaptors and power supply are stored in individual pockets to keep cables neat and tidy in the side of the trolley.
- Cables cannot be removed from the front of the unit to prevent cables from going missing.
- Power management system with programmable timer options that provides Energy Saving management.
- A charging program for every day of the week allows the school to charge according to their classroom schedule. Digital timer is supplied as standard with all trolleys.
- All tablets are charged simultaneously with sequential switching facility to prevent circuit breakers from overloading
- Specifically designed and tested air venting system to keep netbooks/tablets cool while the unit is locked and the laptops are charging.
Safety and Security:
- Concealed door release to separate electrical compartment for child safety.
- A robust dual locking system with locks located on top of the trolley to avoid damages to the lock and key during movement within the school, especially through doorways.
- Additional keys are available.
- Unit size: W857 x W616 x D703 x H1115mm.
- Netbook compartment sizes: W44 x D465 x H342mm.
- Individual AC pockets: W90 x D41 x H195mm
- 2 years with an option to extend to 5 years.
- Supplied fully assembled.
Visit Our Showrooms
Off Leeds Road
Trident Business Park
Unit 2, The Nursery
Please see our showroom page to check our opening times
Price correct as at 29 September 2016 14:29. Please check the website for the latest price.