With significant updates and visual enhancements, Microsoft Project 2010 gives you an intuitive and easier way to simply be more productive and successfully complete all types of projects.
- Delivers new and intuitive experiences to simply plan, manage, and collaborate with individuals, teams, and your enterprise
- Completely new and visually enhanced timeline view gives you a clearer view of tasks, milestones, and phases
- Newly expanded colour palettes and text effects help you make every timeline and plan looks its best, helping you see and share important dates and deliverables
- Find and use your favourite tools easily with new graphical menus and a familiar interface so you can create and manage projects easily
- The new team planner lets you visually select the right mix of people and resources with drag-and-drop ease
- Insert new columns on the fly; data types are readily identified so you can quickly organise and analyse details effectively
- Brings together the flexibility and ease of a tool like Microsoft Excel 2010 with the power of the Project 2010 scheduling engine
- Display: 1024 x 768 or higher resolution monitor
- Browser: Windows Internet Explorer 7 or later, 32-bit browser only
- Connectivity: Internet functionality requires an Internet connection
- Hard Disk: 2 GB available disk space
- Memory: 512 MB RAM or more
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows Vista with SP1, Windows XP (must have SP3) (32-bit), Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0, or later 32- or 64-bit OS
- Other: The Import Outlook Tasks feature requires Outlook 2003 SP2 or later. Visual Reports require Excel 2003 SP2 or later and Visio Professional 2007 or later. Importing tasks to an Outlook calendar or tasks list requires Microsoft Project Web App and Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 SP1 or later. The Resource Substitution Wizard requires Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5. Certain online functionality requires a Windows Live ID. Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity. This product includes both 32- and 64-bit versions for a single computer. We recommend the 32-bit version, which runs great on both 32- and 64-bit versions of Windows. People who routinely use very large documents or spreadsheets that need more than 2 GB of memory may want to run the 64-bit version, but many common add-ins for Office dont run correctly in the 64-bit edition.