The NETGEAR Powerline AV +200 Nano Set extends a high speed Internet connection to any power outlet. Perfect for connecting HDTVs Blu-ray™ players, DVRs, PCs and game consoles to your home network and the Internet. Easy setup, just Plug-and-Play. Extra outlet ensures you have room to plug in a power strip for all your home offi ce or home theater devices.
- Compact design —Convenient nano-design uses less space on the wall outlet
- Extra outlet — Special noise filtering pass-thru outlet for use with other devices
- Extend your Internet connection — Extend a wired broadband Internet connection to any electrical outlet in the home. Perfect for desktop PCs, gaming consoles and set-top boxes.
- Plug-and-play —Sets up in minutes, no need to configure or install software
- High-speed connections —Speeds up to 200 Mbps enable Internet applications such as multi player gaming
- Push-and-Secure —Secures the Powerline network connection with the touch of a button, no need to remember passwords
- Pick-a-Plug diagnostics — Automatically tests the connection at any electrical outlet to ensure the highest possible performance
- NETGEAR Green features — Automatically powers down and turns off LEDs when not in use; less than 1 Watt in stand-by mode; packaging made from 80% recycled material.
- Package Contents:Two (2) Powerline AV+ 200 Nano Adapters (XAV1601, Two (2) 2 m (6.5ft) Ethernet cable, System Requirements
- To connect via Ethernet: RJ-45 Ethernet Port
- To visualize your Powerline network and secure connection via Software: Microsoft® Windows 7, Vista®, XP® or Mac OS® X
- Dimensions: 105 x 58 x 41 mm (4.13 x 2.28 1.61 in) each
- Weight: 0.189 kg (0.416 lb) each
- One (1) 200 Mbps† Powerline AV interface each
- One (1) 10/100 Mbps† Ethernet port each
- Typical coverage up to 5000 square foot home†
- HomePlug® AV1 compliant
- IEEE 1901 compatible
- IEEE 802.3® compliant
- Energy saving: consumption < 1 watt in stand-by mode
- Warranty: NETGEAR 1-year Warranty